“Claim your life!” That’s what a smiling tarot card reader in New Orleans told me back in 2007. It was one of those cold chills moments. I knew I had to figure out how to fully step into my full-bodied, soul-centered life.
Cut to today: I feel satisfied and inspired everyday (yes, even during the “hard” stuff, which, by the way, has decreased significantly). I claimed my life!
How’d I do it? Well, I followed my passions and interests… and developed Sacred Sensual Living! It’s a holistic, body-mind-heart-spirit way to live, and I’m so excited to share it with you.
Here’s the key: how you experience the physical world can help you design a life that feels rich and authentic. What does that feel like? Living via your instincts, “hearing” (and seeing) your inner wisdom, feeling fulfilled and proud of who you are.
It feels like peace + clarity + pleasure!
You deserve to feel satisfied and live in an easy flow that resonates with your heart and soul. Instead of trying to wrangle yourself into what you or others think you “should” be, it’s time to expand into your true self.
Sacred Sensual Living shows you how to align with the best version of you – your inner being – in easy and pleasurable ways.
Sounds good, right?!
Sacred Sensual Living is about exploring what lights you up so you can shine brightly in this beautiful world.
So what lights me up?
– Finding magic in the mundane (someone once told me I had “cinematographer eyes”)
– Seeing possibilities in people, often before they see those bright lights in themselves
– Hiking in the woods… I’m so lucky to have many trails right near me
– Fully engaging with whatever pleases my senses… guilt free (if that creeps in I know I’m on the wrong track)
– Meandering in new places and taking photos with no agenda… freedom!
– Creating sensory-rich atmospheres that feel satisfying to body-spirit-heart-mind (just yum)
– I like hanging out on Instagram @sacredsensualliving – find me there!
– For the past year I’ve poured Sacred Sensual Living into a beautiful book – it’s lyrical, practical and interactive. (My editor said it changed her life in profound ways.) I can’t wait to for you to see the unique format and dive into all the deliciousness. I’ll keep you posted!
In the meantime, I’m super excited to be working on a series of videos… More on those soon! (Sign up below to be the first to know when they’re here.)
If you’re still curious, here’s a bit more about me…
Today I’m a writer, photographer and event designer. Before finally (and blessedly) delving into my creative side wholeheartedly, I did some other cool stuff: I was the executive director of two arts nonprofits, curated numerous gallery shows, developed arts-based programs, published several articles and a booklet, and gave some talks about film making in historic districts.
I love anything al fresco! I take my picnicking seriously and love to create a beautiful and delicious spread that I share with friends and loved ones. Under a tree, at a concert, in the woods… a leisurely meal enjoyed outside is so satisfying.
I’m a bit obsessed with our National Parks… beauty, culture & nature!
I love the scent of real vanilla, a bite of ginger-infused dark chocolate, hearing songbirds first thing in the morning, super-soft linen sheets, warm breezes, the crescent moon… I could go on.
As you can see, Sacred Sensual Living is how I live and thrive… join me!
You’ll get a free copy of the self-guided mini-course “7 Days to Satisfaction: Design Your Sacred Sensual Lifestyle.” Occasional inspiration notes will land in your inbox (no pressure, just opt-out if they’re not for you).