I created Sacred Sensual Living because this beautiful world has always deeply moved my heart and soul. Even as a kid, I felt free and inspired while walking in the woods; drinking hot chocolate was like a ceremony for my soul.
In 2007, I started fitting the pieces together and realized that being naturally engaged in my sensory experiences helped me access my intuitive guidance. When I savored through my senses, my instincts were sharp. Confusion and doubt melted into liberation.
Today I meditate by listening to bird songs and watching clouds go by… I download fully-fleshed out creative ideas while hiking along sensory rich trails… making soup from whatever’s in my fridge is like going to church – the scents and tastes inspire me.
It’s simple, and yet there’s so much more to it. I’m thrilled to bring it all to you in a variety of delicious formats – arriving soon! Stay connected to hear about it all… Sign up below and follow me on Instagram @sacredsensualliving
In case you’re curious about my pre-SSL days, here you go: For 11 years, I was the executive director of two arts & culture nonprofits where I curated gallery shows, created special events and developed cultural programs. I’ve published several articles, spoken at national conferences, and I wrote a booklet about film making in historic districts for the National Trust for Historic Preservation. I also ghostwrote a screenplay, political suspense novel and many articles about international design trends.
Good stuff, but there’s nothing like the true satisfaction of finding your soul-calling. Unlocking that mystery and making it work for you is so important if you want to thrive. The best (and easiest) way to do that is to connect with your authentic self.
What about you… Are you feeling satisfied and living in an easy flow
that resonates with your heart and soul?
Instead of trying to wrangle yourself into what you or others think you “should” be, it’s time to expand into your true self. Sacred Sensual Living gives you easy and pleasurable ways to do this so you can show up in the world as your true self and shine.
Now that feels good!
Just for fun, here’s what satisfies my soul:
– Finding magic in the mundane (someone once told me I had “cinematographer eyes”)
– Deep conversations: I have a natural ability to see the highest possibilities in people, often before they see those bright lights in themselves. Many a-ha’s arise.
– Hiking in the woods is non-negotiable. I prioritize my wellbeing. Period.
– Meandering in new places and taking photos & videos with no agenda… freedom!
– I love anything al fresco! I take my picnicking seriously… under a tree, at a concert, in the woods – I love to make it look beautiful, taste yummy and feel magical.
– For the past year I’ve poured Sacred Sensual Living into a beautiful book – it’s lyrical, practical and interactive. (My editor said it changed her life in profound ways.) I can’t wait to for you to see the unique format and dive into all the deliciousness (soon!).
– I love the scent of real vanilla, a bite of ginger-infused dark chocolate, hearing songbirds first thing in the morning, super-soft linen sheets, warm breezes, the crescent moon. I could go on…
Sacred Sensual Living is how I thrive. Join me on Instagram so we can share our Sacred Sensual moments. @sacredsensualliving
Wondering where to start? Enter your email below to grab your free workbook:
Discover Your Authentic Self ~ Unlock Your Authentic Life
It’s the essential first step to creating a lifestyle that satisfies your soul.
Check your email for the link to download the PDF. Occasional Inspiration Notes will land in your inbox (no pressure, just opt-out if they’re not for you).